Obsidian Charizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Forum with Active Staff. Sign Up Today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rinx7's New UU Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinx7
Admin
Rinx7

Rinx7's New UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Rinx7's New UU Team   Rinx7's New UU Team Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Rinx7's New UU Team 237
Lead - Hitmontop
Careful
Technician
Leftovers

Moveset-
- Fake Out
- Mach Punch
- Rapid Spin
- Sucker Punch

EVs - 176HP 252Def 82Spe

Hitmontop is capable of becoming a good lead I believe. It has decent speed and has Technician which allows it to take advantage of priority. I gave this Hitmontop bulky EVs because I it to be able to take hits so it can rapid spin at least a couple times during the match because some of the Pokemon on my team are rocks weak.

Rinx7's New UU Team 429
Mismagius
Timid
Levitate
Leftovers

Moveset -
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Confuse Ray

EVs - 252Spe 252SpcAttk 6SpecDef

This Mismagius is a very good Heracross fighting type and normal type counter since it is fast and can switch in on opponents pokes and not take damage then confuse them and Nasty Plot up to beat the crap out of their opponents.

Rinx7's New UU Team 038
Ninetales
Timid
Flash Fire
Leftovers

Moveset -
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Energy Ball
- Will-o-wisp

EVs - 176HP 64Spe 16SpcAttk 252SpcDef

The idea of this Ninetales is to hax the opponent in some way and then set up some Calm Minds so it can take some hits and deal out damage with STAB Fire Blasts. It also has great synergy with most of the team.

Rinx7's New UU Team 195
Quagsire
Impish
Water Absorb
Leftovers

Moveset -
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Recover
- Toxic

EVs - 252HP 6Attk 252Def

Quagsire serves only to be a wall on this team who can Toxic stall many Pokemon out it also has a decent attack stat which helps it a lot. One of the main reasons Quagsire is on my team is because he can absorb water type attacks which threaten my Ninetales and is an admirable physical wall.

Rinx7's New UU Team 334
Altaria
Careful
Natural Cure
Leftovers

Moveset -
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Heal Bell
- Roost

EVs - 252HP 16Attk 64Spe 176SpcDef

The reason I use this Altaria is because it is an excellent support Pokemon. It generates good synergy with the rest of my team, especially Quagsire. It can take status conditions with ease and is capable of dealing out some hits and healing my team as well. It makes a very good cleric and fodder for the rest of the team.

Rinx7's New UU Team 003
Venasuar
Bold
Overgrow
Leftovers

Moveset -
- Amnesia
- Energy Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

EVs - 252HP 6Spe 252SpcDef

This Venasaur is made to be the glue that holds the synergy on the team together it has good stats and can stall out opponents that may be giving my other Pokemon trouble. It also allows me to bait fire types so my Ninetails can take advantage of Flash Fire and with three Amnesias up this thing will be able to stall out just about any special attacker.

There you go please rate and suggest any possible changes.
Back to top Go down
https://obsidiancharizard.forumotion.com

Rinx7's New UU Team
Page 1 of 1